RTEMS Class and Kick Start (June 2010)

Thu Apr 29 18:15:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is the first sessions to be offered in 2010.
I will be teaching both the Kick Start and the
Open Class here in Huntsville.  These sessions are
a great opportunity to learn a lot about RTEMS in
a very short period of time.

Kick Start - June 7, 2010:
   Flyer: http://www.rtems.com/classes/RTEMS-KickStart-Flyer-June2010.pdf

Open Class - June 8 - 11, 2010:
   Flyer:  http://www.rtems.com/classes/RTEMS-OpenClass-Flyer-Nov-2009.pdf
   Outine: http://www.rtems.org/classes/ClassOutline-4day.pdf

I look forward to seeing you all here.

If you have questions, please feel free to ask me.

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985