RTEMS Class Huntsville September 2013

Mon Jul 8 14:37:02 UTC 2013

I will be holding another RTEMS Kick Start
session and teaching the Open Class again.
They are scheduled for the week of September 9-13 in
Huntsville Alabama.  I have not updated the
website or posted flyers. Those will appear
shortly.

At this point, if you are interested in potentially
attending, email me.

A detailed outline of the four day class is
online here:

http://www.rtems.com/ClassOutline-4day.pdf

Dates for a Munich class in the Fall are being
worked out.  If you are interested in attending
a class in Munich, please contact Thomas
Doerfler (Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de  <http://www.rtems.org/mailman/listinfo/rtems-users>)
so we can be sure to let you know when the date
is settled.

I look forward to seeing some of you either in
Huntsville or Munich.