change log for rtems (2011-12-14)

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Wed Dec 14 09:28:04 UTC 2011

On 12/14/2011 10:11 AM, rtems-vc at rtems.org wrote:
>   *sh*:
> 2011-12-14	Sebastian Huber<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>

[termios type changes]

... just to have mentioned it ...

Sebastian, I hope you are aware, you are about to open a can of worms?

Of those 5000 warnings, I recently mentioned I am observing with
agressive CFLAGS, ca. 2000 are related to RTEMS having issues with
signed<->unsigned conversions and unsafe implicit signed/unsigned casts.

... ca. half of these have their origin in termios ...

I deliberately abstained from activating the flags in the official
source-tree to prevent folks from resorting to hyperactivity and
introducing bogus casts.

Ralf