Can't import GPG key

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Thu Dec 29 18:22:07 UTC 2011

On Dec 29, 2011, at 12:55 , Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> I don't have any explanation for this issue of yours and can't reproduce it.
>
> "rpm --import ..." is supposed to "simply work".
>
> May-be your downloaded copy of the gpg-pubkey file is corrupt (I
> verified the master on rtems.org is not corrupted). Can you try other
> means of downloading?

I tried several methods, including cutting and pasting with the mouse, ftp, and finally that "wget" since it could easily be put in the email posting.

> Another potential cause could be a corrupt rpm database

Possibly, though it's a newly created system.  I want to go from OS distribution to configured RTEMS build system with controlled versions of packages in a fully automated manner using a "kickstart" file to supply to a client for their RTEMS development.

> or a bug in CentOS.

It's actually RHEL6.1.  In spite of the error it downloaded the RTEMS tools fine using yum.  I'm rebuilding my BSPs now.  I'll redo this from scratch later and see if I can note any problems.

Peter