Stack allocator change was Re: change log for rtems (2011-12-14)

Wed Dec 14 14:33:39 UTC 2011

On 12/14/2011 08:19 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 12/14/2011 03:06 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> This change necessitates changes to doc/user/conf.t
>> and adds a user visible configuration change that needs
>> to be noted in the evolving 4.11 release notes:
>>
>> http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/4.11_Release_Notes
> I write the documentation currently.  The conf.t is quite out of sync.
If you have a list of things to fix, please file a PR with them.  It is
challenging to keep up.  I have updated it a lot.

> Can I  build the doc outside the source tree?

Yes. It worked for me when I committed the patches that moved
us to texi2html

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985