New TCP/IP System Initialization

Tue Apr 3 20:01:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

In looking at what Sebastian has done in the test usb01,
I see it defines that it needs some core devices, then
includes rtems-bsd-sysinit.h which ensures they are
referenced and pulled into the executable.

+ Where are the sysinit routines run?
+ What calls that?
+ Other than referencing the desired NICs, any ideas
    on what other net components need to be pulled in?

Any other explanations that can be offered would
be appreciated.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985