ANN: microblaze-rtems4.11 toolchain

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu Apr 19 13:29:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

By public demand, I have added a microblaze-rtems4.11 to the toolchains
I am building for RTEMS.

The corresponding patches are integrated into the latest rtems-4.11
toolchain patches, which can either be found in
rtems-4.11-branch in git://git.rtems.org/data/git/cross-rpms.git
or in
ftp://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/SOURCES/4.11

For now, this toolchain is just a "first, experimental stab", which
"just builds", but has not seen any actual testing yet and is meant to
be convenience to prospective users.

Any feedback welcome.

Ralf

P.S.: I don't mean to threaten anybody, but as I don't have any use for
this target myself, I would not have many problems in removing this
toolchain again, shouldn't we see an RTEMS microblaze port inside of the
sourcetree in "not too distant future" ;)