GCC Version Questions

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Sun Apr 29 19:14:25 UTC 2012

On 28/04/12 05:57, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> b) You having called arm-eabi-4.6.x "crap" was one of the reasons for
> the switch.
>
> If you want a stable platform, use rtems4.10.

I complained about GCC 4.6 in general. This had nothing to do with the
ARM EABI specifically.  The PowerPC had also some nasty bugs in the
early 4.6.  My point is that I want a stable RTEMS 4.11.  We worked a
long time with the GCC 4.6 variant during the RTEMS 4.11 development and
from my point of view all known bugs are fixed.

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de