[GSoC]pull request: POSIX Key project

Ashi ashi08104 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 06:54:05 UTC 2012

I've updated the code after Gedare's comments now.
And I also have a question about Obect open and close related function:
I'm not clear about the _Objects_Open_u32 and _Objects_Close function. The
desription of _Objects_Open_u32() function says:

"This function places the_object control pointer and object name in the
Local Pointer and Local Name Tables, respectively. "

It seems that it is kind of registration opeartion, but when should I call
_Objects_Open_u32(), I feel I should call it just after _Object_Allocate()
is called(here[0] is_POSIX_Keys_Allocate()). And I'm also curious about
what the Local Pointer and Local Name Tables is used for.

links:
[0]
https://github.com/ashi08104/rtems/blob/POSIX_Key_review/cpukit/posix/src/keycreate.c

--