Fwd: Upcoming changes in Mongoose 3.2

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:11:56 UTC 2012

Hi

Passing along.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sergey Lyubka <valenok at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Subject: Upcoming changes in 3.2
To: mongoose-users <mongoose-users at googlegroups.com>

Hi Mongoose-users,
I am going to make couple of changes in the next version:

1. Callback function prototype change, removing struct mg_request_info*
from signature:
    typedef void * (*mg_callback_t)(enum mg_event event,
                                struct mg_connection *conn);

  It is possible to get a pointer by mg_get_request_info().

2. Adding functionality for fetching remote Web pages
   mg_connect()
   mg_fetch()

3. Moving repository from Mercurial to Git

4. Many bugfixes. I will try to fix as many as I can before cutting 3.2

Sergey