Git Cleanup and Unfreezing

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Mon Aug 6 17:00:13 UTC 2012

On 08/06/2012 06:37 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Hi
>
> The general consensus has been to remove the generated
> files from the repo.

Whose decision? Please give the each individual's names.

> I am about to do a backup of the repo and Gedare has offered
> to do the git work. I really appreciate him offering to do this
> as OAR is in the middle of an office update which includes
> new paint and carpet.  Getting things cleared out to be ready
> has been very disruptive the past two weeks.
>
> Hopefully controversial patches will

I am not willing to tolerate this step - A step I consider to be
technically silly and driven by lack of expertise and understanding of
the this "consensing annonymous crowd".

Expect me to take radical consquences to in protect to your actions.

Ralf