[GSoC] gumstix and MMU

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Aug 11 03:02:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Hesham Moustafa
<heshamelmatary at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have noticed that in ..../libbsp/arm/gumstix/start/start.S calls
> mmu_init, but i wanna know where mmu_init is implemented for gumstix or
> pxa255 cpu. I searched for it but i found that certain processors (
> libcpu/shared/arm920/mmu.c , libcpu/bfin/mmu/mmu.c) only implements
> mmu_init and no results for gumstix or pxa255.
>
> libcpu/arm/shared/arm920/mmu.c
41:void mmu_init(mmu_sect_map_t *map)

libcpu/arm/shared/include/mmu.h
26:void mmu_init(mmu_sect_map_t *map);

The libbsp/arm/gumstix/Makefile.am includes libcpu/arm/shared/arm920.rel,
which builds shared/arm920/mmu.c that contains the mmu_init function.

You might consider trying ctags, cscope, or just grep the sources in order
to find symbols.

-Gedare