pull request for beagleboard

Claas Ziemke der_stuttgarter_25 at hotmail.de
Sat Aug 18 13:34:12 UTC 2012

hi,

please review my code. some parts are still a work in progress, but the time is running out, so i file the pull request anyway. i am not satisfied with my performance, but i had a couple of problems which prevented me to achieve more... what works right now is the uart driver, also the timer is working, but the timer interrupt can currently not be handled, because i have to figure out how to install the ISR to the right location in memory. as said, this is a work in progress and i hope i will get the ticker and the rtc to work in the next days.

thanks for the review, guidance and all your efforts!

https://github.com/RTEMS/rtems/pull/1

greetz, claas