Git Cleanup and Unfreezing

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Aug 7 07:30:03 UTC 2012

On 08/06/2012 07:00 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 08/06/2012 06:37 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> The general consensus has been to remove the generated
>> files from the repo.
>
> Whose decision? Please give the each individual's names.

I was never in favor of adding such a huge bunch of generated files to the
repository.  I was also in favor of removing the relevant commits.

There are points for and against adding these files.  The key point is that the
majority of core RTEMS developers don't like them in the repository.

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de