Test documentation as a Google Code In task using ESA standards

Sat Dec 15 12:45:19 UTC 2012

Just to be clear, I don't want to follow ESA procedures. I want to know the type of information in this type of documentation from all users who have definitions. Then we do our own but be sure to include what is expected by others.

We are an independent project and no single user's process should take precedence. Just learn from it and make it possible to map from ours to their. The catch phrase is "or eqivalent artifact". I want ours to meet our needs and be easy to maintain while making others happy.