RTEMS Coding Style for Header Files

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Dec 10 12:24:29 UTC 2012

Thanks Sebastian, this looks pretty good overall. A few small
corrections but nothing critical that I saw. Should we store our
conventions on the wiki? Do we want to have a style manual in the
RTEMS doc? I spotted that we already have a similar example for proper
using of Doxygen [1], but I don't think it was linked to for the GCI
students.

I like one space only after the asterisk.

-Gedare