.gitignore files branch

Wed Feb 1 17:25:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

With some appreciated guidance along with trial and error,
I have managed to create a branch on my personal repo
called gitignore which should add the minimal number
of .gitnore files (3) and delete the .cvsignore files.

.gitignore - covers most of autotools generated files\

contrib/.gitignore - adds INSTALL for this sub-tree
since there is an INSTALL at the top of the tree.

c/src/lib/libbsp/.gitignore - adds bspopts.h.in for BSPs
since these shouldn't appear anywhere above here.

If I am understanding correctly, my personal repo
is at git://git.rtems.org/joel/rtems.git.

You can view the branch at
http://git.rtems.org/joel/rtems.git/log/?h=gitignore

It is only two commits.

Is it OK to push to the master upstream repo?

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985