RFC: Rename existing ChangeLogs

Fri Feb 17 16:39:39 UTC 2012

Hi,

Now that ChangeLogs are not being updated, leaving them
in place is potentially confusing. I have already had one user
ask privately why a change wasn't listed in it.

I propose we rename them. Possible destination names:

ChangeLog-pregit
ChangeLog-cvs
ChangeLog-pre2012

Comments?

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985