Starting with RTEMS

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:41:17 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, I'm new around here so I don't know if this is the right list
and if I didn't read enough.

But I'm finishing my undergraduation and my final paper will be involving
RTEMS, so I must get started.

I downloaded all tools and followed instructions from this link, since I
don't have a linux machine:

                http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/MinGW_Tools_for_Windows

However, it gets unclear from this point on. I have doubts on how the
system work overall, its architecture, and how can I build a sample
application.
I think the Open Class would be clarifying enough, but do you know if I can
take it online, though the Moodle platform?

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Cassio