git summary messages

Wed Feb 22 18:09:02 UTC 2012

Please use proper git summary messages.

Using the first line of ChangeLog with just a date
and author for the git summary is absolute rubbish
and we all knew that from seeing the results of
the cvs->git conversion.

The summary line needs to contain a meaningful
summary.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985