ANN: sparc-rtems4.11-gcc and sparc64-rtems4.11-gcc updated to gcc-4.7.1

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Fri Jul 6 08:34:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I finally managed to fix gcc-4.7.1 in ways it builds for
sparc-rtems4.11 and sparc64-rtems4.11.

As usual, corresponding binary package can be found in the usual
locations below ftp://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems.

The sources and patches can either be found in
http://git.rtems.org/rtems-crossrpms.git
and
ftp://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/SOURCES/4.11/

So far, these toolchains are known to be able to build rtems4.11, but
have not seen any use on real hardware.
Please test them. I receive reports on severe issues with my patches, I
intend to submit/apply them upstream.

Ralf