rtems-libbsd: user space .h files

Tue Jul 10 14:57:04 UTC 2012

Hi

The new stack is to the point where it is time to figure
out how to implement user space .h files.

I thought it would be simple to have a one line file
in the base include directory which included the
<freebsd/SAME_FILE> but that requires including
rtems-bsd-config.h.

I currently have this for <netinet/in.h>

#include <freebsd/machine/rtems-bsd-config.h>
#include <freebsd/machine/rtems-bsd-symbols.h>
#include <freebsd/sys/types.h>
#include <freebsd/netinet/in.h>

And something similar for <sys/socket.h> but when I include both
of them, I get errors like this:

/home/joel/newbsd/install/include/freebsd/sys/systm.h:67:0: warning:
"bootverbose" redefined [enabled by default]

I have attached a test which drops into rtems-libbsd/testsuite
in which I have a file "setup.c" which includes a few of these .h
files and has a fragment of the old BSD code to initialize IP
addresses and do ifconfig.

Assistance is definitely appreciated. I am wrapped around
an axle in my head trying to figure out a simple pattern
to get user space .h files easily.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985