rtems-libbsd: Reorg idea

Fri Jul 13 14:05:22 UTC 2012

Hi

Now that we have kernel and user space code in this tree,
I would like to suggest we move to something like this
organization:

kernel
kernel/freebsd
kernel/rtemsbsd
kernel/contrib
user
user/...
testsuites

Basically move "kernel" code under a single directory.

Any suggestions on better names is appreciated.

Thoughts?

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985