rtems-libbsd: Reorg idea

Fri Jul 13 14:21:53 UTC 2012

On 07/13/2012 09:11 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 07/13/2012 04:05 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Any suggestions on better names is appreciated.
>>
>> Thoughts?
> Why not use the FreeBSD directory layout one-to-one?

There are a handful of reasons:

+ the include paths are different for user and kernel space.
+ Our transformations on the code are completely different.
+  You really want them built via separate Makefiles.

Plus it helps keep the symbol space issues clearer for
understanding.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985