Which IDE you guys use to develop and debug RTEMS

SAeeD salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 15:18:36 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I want to start debugging RTEMS in order to port it to meet my specific
requirements.
So far, I have just compiled and built RTEMS using command line. But from
now on, I want to trace execution of the OS and maybe place some
breakpoints, step execution of the source (in C not in Assembly), and edit
some lines of operating system's code.
I wanted to know which IDE and debugger you guys use in such circumstances.
Please note that I want to run RTEMS on a board similar to SMDK2410 and I
have JTAG debugger for the board.

Thanks in advance
SAeeD