OAR Office Renovation

Thu Jul 19 18:52:01 UTC 2012

Hi

OAR having some office updates over the next few weeks.
There will be new carpet and paint. Needless to say that means
that we will have to move things around here.

We should be able to send out notice ahead of time in most
cases of disruptions. Assuming things happen when they
are supposed to.

If possible we will just move things around and keep down
times to a minimum. But there are surprises, like now when
a construction guy needed a ladder to look in the
ceiling over some equipment. That resulted in a non-public
computer instantly getting moved. :)

We will do our best to get notices out. Worst case, I will
put out something via social media if a disruption to public
facing service occurs unexpectedly.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985