pull request for atomic

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Mon Jul 23 07:30:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

is it possible to squash the commits together?  This makes it easier to review.

Since you wrote the files probably on your own they should have your copyright.

The file "cpukit/score/cpu/i386/rtems/score/atomic_cpu.h" should include a
generic file e.g. "cpukit/score/include/rtems/score/genericcpuatomic.h" with
the type definitions.  I think we can use this generic file on every CPU port.

I suggest to use the following type names:

Atomic_Int
Atomic_Long
Atomic_Int32
Atomic_Int64
Atomic_Pointer

I suggest to rename "atomic_cpu.h" into "cpuatomic.h".  Currently there is no
header file in the score with a "_".

On 07/22/2012 06:08 PM, yangwei weiyang wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have made a pull request for review the source code of atomic, and
> could you give me any comments? thank you!
>
> pull request link is blow:
> https://github.com/RTEMS/rtems/pull/1

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9