Ideas for SOCIS2012 and University Final Paper

Binkowski, Cassio cassioiks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:02:48 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

In the next few weeks I`ll be starting my Final Paper at college and I will
be participating in the development of the Embedded Software for the
University Satellite from ITA, Brazil, which will be using RTEMS.

As I the final paper must have some sort of scientific contribution, I was
looking for some ideas to do research and some development in the Aerospace
sector.
I think combining this development project, my final paper, and
with SOCIS2012, would be a great idea.

I'm just still not sure what idea to develop that could generate a great
scientific paper and do real contribution for the scientific community.

Do you guys have any ideas? Or perhaps just guide me through some thoughts?

Best Regards
Cassio