More git issues

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Thu Jul 26 14:30:02 UTC 2012

On 07/19/2012 09:23 AM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> rtems-cv emits strange log mails upon commits which only consist of "git
> rm"s or "git add"s.
>
> Examples:
> http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-vc/2012-July/003176.html
> http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-vc/2012-July/003180.html
>
> The logs in the archive (URLs above) tell "A non-text attachment was
> scrubbed...", the actual mails in my local thunderbird appear as empty,
> the mails' sources however contain something encoded in binary, which
> thunderbird doesn't display.
>
> I am inclined to interpret this observation as rtems-vc to be producing
> corrupt/mal-formated binary mails.

Somethings seems to have changed.

- For smaller, diffs I now see the actual diffs.

- For larger diffs, instead of the actual diff, a text is being
displayed, telling:
  "This body part will be downloaded on demand."

However, no link nor other means to perform this download is being shown.

I.e. things now are broken differently.

Ralf