ESA soc Application

Joao Soveral joao.soveral at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:31:06 UTC 2012

Hello,
my name is Joao Soveral and I am a Computer Science student at Technical University of Lisbon.
I would like to participate in the RTEMS project, particularly in the testing area.
In the project ideas page it is mentioned that you would like to use the googletesting and googlemock frameworks. There may be other interesting automation test frameworks.

I would like to know your thoughts about the Robot Testing framework and its possible application by a student in the RTEMS?One useful feature this framework has, is support a test tagging mechanism for a better visualization in terms of test results (it generates nice html report files).

Best regards,
Joao Soveral.