HEADSUP: Adding auto*generated files to rtems-4.11's git

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jul 25 13:48:57 UTC 2012

On 07/25/2012 03:34 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>  What happens if you switch to/from branches which
>> don't have these files?
> If all files are in git on all branches, you should be able to switch between
> branches.

Ok, but what happens if I switch from one revision without these files to a
revision with these files, e.g. during a bisect of the master branch?  During a
switch without -> with Git has to overwrite the files?

> [PS.: All non-trunk rtems-branches currently are rotten in git.
> Switching between rtems-branches will not work.]

So switching between rtems-4.10 and master will not work?

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de