GSoC RTEMS compilation issues

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Jun 18 15:31:51 UTC 2012

You might also want to remove the
# clock
libbsp_a_SOURCES += clock/ckinit.c
# console
libbsp_a_SOURCES += console/console.c
# timer
libbsp_a_SOURCES += timer/timer.c timer/timerisr.c
# shmsupp
libbsp_a_SOURCES += shmsupp/addrconv.c shmsupp/getcfg.c shmsupp/lock.c \
    shmsupp/mpisr.c

and add them in one at a time as you get them to work. Have you read
the BSP Howto manual [1]? It is strongly recommended for anyone who
develops a BSP.

[1] http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/bsp_howto/bsp_howto.html