[GSOC]Pork error: Function not implemented[deb]

panx at seas.upenn.edu panx at seas.upenn.edu
Sat Jun 23 22:28:18 UTC 2012

Hi,

When I use sparc-rtems4.11-run command to run the executable file for
certain tests application, it first print something in the program:

->T1 [IN PROGRESS]

which should be printed out as normal.
Then it comes out this error message:

Fork error: Function not implemented.

This testing framework probably depends on forking the process to do
the tests stuff in order to avoid interferering with running
application. Forking a process shouldn't be in the way. But I am not
that familiar with RTEMS. So, I wonder are there anything special with
the RTEMS in process management?

regards,
xiaochen