Fwd: [GSOC]Pork error: Function not implemented[deb]

Sun Jun 24 14:07:12 UTC 2012

Rtems is single process and does not support fork(), exec(), shm*() or mmap() methods. You will have to find a way around this or the package is not meant for environments which follow POSIX profiles 51 or 52. 53 and 54 include processes

--joel