[GSOC] How to enable floating point? (Deb)

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Jun 26 16:09:28 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Xiaochen Pan <panx at seas.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Can rtems_task_create() be used at the same time of main() function and without rtems_task_initiate()? Does it have any example written in this way?

$ cd testsuites/sptests
$ grep -r "CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_ATTRIBUTES" *
sp19/system.h:#define CONFIGURE_INIT_TASK_ATTRIBUTES    RTEMS_FLOATING_POINT

It also looks like libtests/math (and libtests/mathl and mathf) use
both main() and floating point so those might be more helpful to you.

Check out sp19. There are also some examples in libtests (and paranoia
in samples).