[GSOC] How to fix this path problem?

Xiaochen Pan panx at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Jun 20 02:52:42 UTC 2012

Thank you very much.

I have used the virtual machine image of centos and rebuilt and reinstalled the rtems according to the webpage.

After I have reinstalled it, I want to build the testsuites  in the rtems directory from the start, aka, configure and make, even though there are  ' .exe' files already produced by the installation process.

For the previous email, the error command is:
sparc-rtems4.11-gcc -specs bsp_specs -qrtems -g -O2 -mcu=cypress -o sp01.exe init.o task1.o

I have exported the environment variables as follows:
export RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH = /opt/rtems-4.11/sparc-rtems4.11/sis
export PATH = /opt/rtems-4.11/bin:/opt/rtems-4.11/sparc-rtems4.11/sis/lib:$PATH
export C_INCLUDE_FILE=/opt/rtems-4.11/sparc-rtems4.11/sis/lib/include

It can't locate bsp_specs and linkcmds, both of which are in the /opt/rtems-4.11/sparc-rtems4.11/sis/lib directory, which is already exported.

I am emailing to ask where I was wrong about the configuation.

In addition, where should I put the source files for new application in order to build the application? Where are the templates for autoconf and automake tools inputs files? And for the make/custom/sis.cfg, where should they be placed in order to build the application successfully?

Regards,
xiaochen