GSoC RTEMS compilation issues

WL jolkaczad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 19:21:33 UTC 2012

I've read the document before and it helps a lot, but some things
remain unclear since no piece of documentation can describe everything
in detail.

For example, what I understand is that the cpukit/score/cpu/* and
/c/src/lib/libbsp/* directories for the appropriate processor are
decided according to the target of the used compiler passed as a
parameter to the configure script. My target is i386, but I don't want
to use the cpukit/score/cpu/i386 functions (which are trying to get
compiled and linked) since none of them make sense for the hypervisor.
How do I go around this without making significant changes to the
default RTEMS tree?