GSOC Enquiry

Aaron Kalair aaronkalair at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:28:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm interesting in applying to RTEMS as a Google Summer of Code 2012
student.

I've taken a look at the list of open projects and I like the look of
this one:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/UseHashOrMapInNotepadsAndKeys

Would someone be able to discuss this project in more detail with me? I
have tried to email Joel Sherrill but I got a 550 550 5.1.1 User unknown
error.

How difficult do you think this project would be to complete? I have
experience with coding in C and I'm familiar with the hashmap data
structure but not classic API notepads and POSIX keys.

Thank You

Aaron Kalair