Remove CVS Id Branch Status

Mon May 7 19:01:01 UTC 2012

Hi

I have removed all CVS Ids from the source tree except
for those in the pppd source. Those appear to be from
the original source.

http://git.rtems.org/joel/rtems.git/log/?h=Ids

There are 68 individual patches for different areas of
the tree and automatic/manual edits.

I tried to be consistent about the messages with:

+ Remove All CVS Id Strings
     - indicates script did everything in this area
+ Remove CVS Id Strings
     - indicate script did almost everything
+ Remove CVS Id Strings (manual edits)
    - follow up on above to catch remnants

I am open to reordering and squashing the patches
in just about anyway. As a minimum, I would like
to keep the automatic and manual edits as two
separate patches. The reason for this is that the files
requiring manual edit often appeared to need a
closer review for style updates and/or obsolescence.
Plus mixing manual and scripted edits in a single
commit seems like bad form anyway.

Comments appreciated.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985