Gsoc2012: Atomic operation for RTEMS

wei.a.yang at gmail.com wei.a.yang at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:30:33 UTC 2012

Yeah, the implementation and interface should be separated. Most of atomic operations are used by score, so its CPU-independent interface should be defined within the score. Different architecture has different instructions to implement atomic operations, just like interrupt operations(enable and disable) which different architecture has different implementation. The interrupt implementation is placed within score/cpu, I also intend to place the implementation of atomic operations to score/cpu.

在 2012-5-22,15:14,Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> 写道: