rtems-libbsd: libalias - Multiply defined symbols

Wed May 2 17:08:45 UTC 2012

On 05/02/2012 10:23 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 05/02/2012 05:10 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> [...]
>> I think these are intended to be defined as modules and
>> used that way so the duplicate symbol can't occur. Any thoughts
>> on what to do with these for RTEMS?
>>
> Sorry, I have no idea.

They aren't getting linked in right now so it isn't something
we have to worry about today. :)

I started down this path when Jennifer asked about funsetown()
and I wondered why fsetown() wasn't showing up. There are
undefined symbols in the .a which we just haven't tripped
yet. I was trying to get a completely list.

Not knowing why we have libalias, I don't know. We may end
up needing a default version for our purposes. No idea.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research&   Development
     Support Available             (256) 722-9985