Ralf's Remove CVS Id Commits

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri May 4 14:10:02 UTC 2012

Ralf,

removing the $Id$ stuff in the sources and build files surely is ONE
activity, which should be done or not. Commiting this is tiny steps is
quite similar to changing a source file with one separate patch per code
line.

These changes belong together. Nobody wants this change to be done in
one BSP and NOT done in a different one.

Maybe you should get familiar with the idea that git does apply patches
in an atomic way and not in a uncorrelated file-by-file basis as CVS does.

regards,

Thomas.