rtems-libbsd: sysinit for TCP/IP

Wed May 30 01:00:31 UTC 2012

Jennifer and I are working through this now. The link01 test currently gets partially through initializing the tcp/ip stack now.  The test has an Init() method which calls one rtems_ method that eventually calls mi_startup() (spelling?). That sequences through the sysinit sections.

The key is the bsp having the right sections in the linkcmds.  Jennifer and I are debugging this on pc386 with some local additions to the linkcmds.

If you want to chat about this, just let me know

--joel