ANN: rtems4.11 gdb mass rebuild and partial upgrade to gdb-7.5

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Mon Oct 1 14:16:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

Throughout the next couple of days, I am going to perform 2 steps at once:

a) A mass-rebuild of all rtems4.11-gdb packages.

This step fixes a long-known and long withstanding subtile packaging
issue related to gdb's python modules on Fedora + CentOS and several
further minor bugs with inside of the rpm specs.

  As the issues behind this had not been reported by users, I do not
expect this mass-rebuild to have any visible impact on users.

b) I am going to start upgrading the rtems-4.11 gdbs to gdb-7.5,
starting with the "more exotic targets".

Ralf