New Work Area Initialization API

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Oct 15 14:49:28 UTC 2012

I skimmed the patch series and saw no obvious issues.

Overall, I like the change. It unifies more of the bsp startup code,
and if it later permits the use of malloc sooner then it may help with
generalizing the bsp_early_malloc in sparc.

I saw one BSP that uses the new feature. Is there any documentation of
how to use the feature, or maybe just a pointer to that BSP for the
interested BSP-developer?

-Gedare