[rtems-libbsd commit] netstat/netstat.h: Add macro so rt_tables is in private namespace

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Oct 26 02:48:10 UTC 2012

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> +#define rt_tables netstat_rt_tables

Thinking about this, long term globals in imported BSD commands need
placed in a struct and initialised when the command starts. The struct
needs to be passed as an argument to all calls, a sort of this pointer.

I suppose once the loader is working we could add special support to
shell to allow loading of commands that manage symbols, exit and other
bits and pieces to better simulate a process environment.