[rtems-testing commit] Merge branch 'master' of ssh://git.rtems.org/data/ git/rtems-testing

Tue Sep 18 11:10:59 UTC 2012

This time this message was generated when git saw a file with
trailing spaces on a few lines, reported it was doing a merge,
then said no changes. and applied my patch cleanly.

This was one patch on a temporary branch with an existing file
which had trailing whitespace.  This is the procedure I used
which is from the Wiki. No deviation.

git checkout -b am
git am ../patches/am*
git pull --rebase upstream master
==> Here git reported it found ANOTHER file with trailing whitespace
git push upstream am:master
==> Here it generated the merge email.
git checkout master
git pull upstream master
git log
git branch -d am
git push

I fixed the file with white space but this is odd.