Better GDB support for rtems.

Dhananjay Balan mb.dhananjay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:13:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was fooling around rtems (Not much, was taking tests till yesterday) and
the general debugging stuff (Structures and stuff..), but I couldn't find
much documentation about it.

I was stuck at following points,

* Is there any specific tutorials or anything about GDB and rtems?
* I could find from the wiki that rtems provides a primitive shell to debug
applications to a limit, I found the document on the shell - but I am
confused how to run it in a simulator. Any help?
* Afiu the simulator is a sparc sis (arch-run command) I am using, is there
any advantage if I run a qemu-sparc instance instead?

--
Regards,
Dhananjay M Balan,