Hello World Project

Prateek Tiwari ptiwari2992 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:57:42 UTC 2013

Hello,
I am looking forward to Gsoc 2013 and working with the RTEMS organisation.I
really want to contribute to the open source community.I am doing Btech in
Computer Science from LNMIIT,Jaipur India.As suggested on the home page,i
setup all the rtems development section and successfully did the hello
world project.I am attaching the modified hello world png and patch.i am
looking forward to the open projects regarding rtems development in Gsoc
2013.Now i want to know how to submit the proof??
Thank you
Cheers
Prateek Tiwari