Application Configuration GUI.

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Apr 6 22:25:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I agree, we want to benefit from the maintenance of others, and using existing tools with minimal modifications does that well.

I don't know that much about crosstool-ng, but their site indicates Buildroot is based off of it, which works on Ubuntu, so it's promising (but more research is needed) on the Linux front.

Crosstool-ng also is a design tool that includes menu-config, so that's good too.  It may be possible that menu-config is available as a separate download, I just didn't find it.

For non-shell users, we may be able to devise a Cygwin script to compile the application configuration GUI into something...

Looks like a promising option!